Welcome to our new website - Welkom op onze vernieuwde website - Bienvenue sur notre nouveau site web - Willkommen auf unserer neuen Website
Check our progress frequently. Prüfen Sie unsere Fortschritte regelmäßig. Consultez notre progression fréquemment. Komt u straks nog eens terug
Fog From: 21-02-2019 00:00 Until: 12:59 warning for: Fog Level: Yellow info button

Webcam Vaggio more information Webcam Vaggio


Thunder radar more information blitzortung!


Rain radar more information rain snow radar


Visit our other weather sites:

Template documentation
and downloads

And another site



Temperature

Clear Clear
Currently: 3.1, Min: 3.1, Max: 4.5
3,1°C  falling

 Cold 

Feels like: 0°C
  High Low
Today: 4,5°C (00:00) 3,1°C (02:05)
Yesterday: 20,4°C (14:07) 1,3°C (07:35)
Month: 23,8°C (15-02) -2,1°C (07-02)
Year: 25,7°C (14-01) -5,6°C (04-01)
Last year: 7,6°C (13:07) 3,7°C (01:52)
Records/today: 16,0°C (2014) -2,0°C (2003)
Normals/today: 10,0°C 0,0°C

Rain

Rain Today:0,0 mm


Rain Rate/hr:0,0 mm


Yesterday:0,0 mm


This Month:44,8 mm


Season Total:82,1 mm


4 days with rain this month 

Wind

Calm

Calm
0,0 km/h

0 Bft
Calm


Gust:
0,0 km/h


Gust today:
0,0 km/h at 00:00


Almanac

Sun:   sunrise  07:03 sunset  17:52

Daylight hh:mm 10:48 (+ 3 minutes)


Moon:  moonrise  12:00 moonset  12:00

Waning Gibbous,  98% Illuminated

Humidity & Barometer

Humidity: rising 88%


Dew Point: falling -0,9°C


Barometer: falling 1017,3 hPa


Trend: Falling Rapidly


UV Index Forecast more information

uv index rounded

Friday


2,4   Low 

UV Index Forecast more information

uv index rounded

Thursday


2,3   Low 



Last updated: 21-02-2019  02:14  seconds ago 

UV Index Forecast 

Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday Monday
uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded uv index rounded
2,3 2,4 2,6 2,7 2,7
 Low   Low   Medium   Medium   Medium 
UV forecast courtesy of and Copyright © KNMI/ESA (www.temis.nl). Used with permission.   - script v3: by Wim van der Kuil - Leuven-Template.eu
weather forecast (summary)  more information

Icons


ThursdayThursday
Night
FridayFriday
Night
SaturdaySaturday
Night
SundaySunday
Night
MondayMonday
Night
icon Mostly sunnyicon A few cloudsicon Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoonicon Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later onicon Sunny skiesicon Clear skiesicon Sunny skiesicon Partly cloudyicon Partly cloudy skiesicon A few clouds
ClearPartly cloudyPartly cloudyClearClearClearClearClearPartly cloudyPartly cloudy
16°17°-2°14°
-----0% Chance of
0 mm
-0% Chance of
0 mm
--

6 km/h W

8 km/h NW

19 km/h NE

19 km/h NE

14 km/h NE

Graphs


here the graph will be drawn

Table

Date Forecast icon Humidity Rain Wind
Thursday
21 February
Mostly sunny icon Mostly sunny 16° 64% Winds light and variable
Thursday Night A few clouds icon A few clouds Winds light and variable
Friday
22 February
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon icon Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon 17° 69% Winds light and variable
Friday Night Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on icon Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on Winds NE
10 to 15 km/h
Saturday
23 February
Sunny skies icon Sunny skies 45% Winds NE
15 to 25 km/h
Saturday Night Clear skies icon Clear skies -2° Winds NE at 10 to 15 km/h
0 mm
Low -2C
Sunday
24 February
Sunny skies icon Sunny skies 45% Winds NE
15 to 25 km/h
Sunday Night Partly cloudy icon Partly cloudy Winds NNE at 10 to 15 km/h
0 mm
Low near 0C
Monday
25 February
Partly cloudy skies icon Partly cloudy skies 14° 46% Winds NE
10 to 15 km/h
Monday Night A few clouds icon A few clouds Winds light and variable
Tuesday
26 February
Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day icon Intervals of clouds and sunshine in the morning with more clouds for later in the day 17° 47% Winds NNE
10 to 15 km/h
Tuesday Night A few clouds icon A few clouds Winds light and variable
Wednesday
27 February
Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon icon Some clouds in the morning will give way to mainly sunny skies for the afternoon 18° 47% Winds light and variable
Wednesday Night Mostly clear skies icon Mostly clear skies Winds light and variable
Thursday
28 February
Abundant sunshine icon Abundant sunshine 18° 54% Winds light and variable
Thursday Night Partly cloudy skies icon Partly cloudy skies Winds light and variable
Friday
1 March
Intervals of clouds and sunshine icon Intervals of clouds and sunshine 18° 59% Winds light and variable
Friday Night Partly to mostly cloudy icon Partly to mostly cloudy Winds light and variable
Saturday
2 March
Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon icon Cloudy with occasional showers for the afternoon 17° 60% Chance of rain 40%
1 mm
Winds light and variable
Saturday Night A few clouds icon A few clouds Winds light and variable
wu logo Weather forecast by WeatherUnderground

You find our weather info also at:

UK Metoffice

WeatherCloud

Weather Underground

Lineameteo

AWEKAS

HAMweather, WeatherForYou, PWS Weather